Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A collection...from Hautop #3

You may have picked up on this already, but we have 3 contributors to this blog.  Our strategy behind this setup is to offer a wide variety of topics and ultimately keep our readers entertained.  That being said, we hope this doesn't lead to mass confusion. :)    Still working on how we will self-identify.  I figure any way you shake it, I'm Hautop #3.  

Tonight I'd like to share with you a collection of my most favorite photographs taken over the past year.  I've always had a love of photography.  I can remember as a child using my Grandparents Polaroid camera to snap photos non-stop.  Using every last bit of film they had, lining up all the photos, and waiting patiently for them to develop.  I've always had a camera nearby.  I find it fascinating that you can freeze a moment in time forever.  So starting around this time last year I decided to take my hobby a bit more seriously.  I found a fabulous mentor, filled a notebook full of his instruction, and gained great respect for what it means to capture an image.

Without further ado, I give you my favorites!  ~VICKI






No comments:

Post a Comment