Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Resourcefulness and a new family

I knew at some point this was going to happen.  The day when I would take a family's photograph not having ever met them and in a location that I had never seen, came last week.  I suppose I can only snap images of those close to me so many times before I must branch out.  Thankfully I have many dear friends willing to share the story of my journey into photography.  

Back in my days of corporate America someone once gave me a sign that said "Resourcefulness is the key to success".  Of course there was always some answer on how to achieve personal success, but this one seemed to stick.  I thought of that sign for weeks prior to this particular photo session.  I would need to tap into my inner resourcefulness in order to make this session a success. 

I had a wonderful experience meeting this new family.  They have an adorable son who turns one very soon and a beautiful home.  Thanks B family for letting me share in this milestone with you!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment