Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Love every day

Finishing this week's assignment has been a little challenging, not because we didn't have so many people and things that we love, but because we have been spending so much extra time loving on our little ones lately.  I have absolutely no words to express my sorrow for the loss of so many little, beautiful lives and equally no words to express my gratitude for all my many blessings.  So, instead of taking photographs for this assignment, I chose to spend my time looking through old photographs of all the little ones in my family.  I then decided it would be nice to put together a slide show of past Christmas pictures using one of my all time favorite Christmas songs.  I know that this song is a little obscure but hope that you enjoy it as much as we do.  Enjoy spending lots of time together this holiday season and we are going to take a little holiday break but look for us to resume the weekly photo challenge in January!

Here's a link to the video:

https://vimeo.com/55885664

Erin





No comments:

Post a Comment