Friday, February 8, 2013

Cuteness times 3

Ask yourself this question, "Have I ever seen anything this cute?"  The answer is no, no you have not.   Because I am certain that I have found the most adorable, funny, make-you-want-to-have-a-baby, trio of little girls out there.  The best part is that their beautiful mother is one of my best friends and has been for many years.   It was my lucky day last week when I got to spend the morning laughing and loving on these kiddos! 



 

 
 
 

 

 
 
If you have been following our blog you will recall our post on black and white photography.   As an update to that, I was personally thrilled when many of these shots converted over to black and white so nicely.  See there, practice does make perfect! 

Also, a big thanks to our readers.  Take Two has pushed well past the 2,000 views mark.  Erin and I are so grateful for the time you have spent with us.  Keep coming back each week.  We've got lots in store for this year!!

hautopblog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment