Wednesday, March 13, 2013

trying to keep up

The last two weeks have been full of lots of fun and excitement...and TONS more pictures!  Baseball season is officially underway so our family is spending lots of time on the West Raleigh baseball fields.  That means that my camera is now back in action capturing all those action shots for the team!  I have already taken images from a couple of the practices and am gearing up for the games to start which will have me out there two times a week!!  I will do my best this season to post some of my favorite images from the field and then talk a little about my settings (hopefully it will help reinforce what we learned from the shutter speed lesson :-).  I addition to baseball, I have also taken pics for a few folks this week...headshots, a family shoot and the final pics for a kids clothing company.  The headshots were for my awesome blog partner and the family photo shoot was for my first repeat customer!!  Below are a few images that I have not yet shared from both of those shoots.

  The last photo shoot this week was the final model for the spitter spatter clothing line.  You probably remember that I posted a few of the images from the first shoot a couple months ago.  The site is finally up and running and hopefully the baby girl image will be added soon.  But one of my favorite images from the session doesn't focus on the clothing but does show off this beautiful little girl.  Hope you enjoy and please check out spitter spatter at:

 http://www.spitterspatter.com/

Finally, I wanted to share some fun and exciting news.  You may have noticed the watermark on the last image and were wondering what it was all about.  I have decided, after lots of consideration, to start a business that would include my photography.  I have just created the facebook page and you can find it under studio BECK.  You may notice my husband make a appearance on the site with his fun creative talents from time to time, but for now it will be a lot of photography.  I would love for you to contact me if you are interested in having photos taken and of course to like my page on facebook if you like what you see.  Vicki and I will still continue to run the blog together and I will have much of my personal photography and of course my photos challenge images here!!  Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment