Monday, March 25, 2013

Don't forget to bring your "A" game

That should pretty much be the mantra of the Hautop family.  You see they are all over-achievers and I like to think that they married well.  :)  So well in fact that 2 of the 3 "married-a-Hautop"ers have recently hit the big screen.  Yes that's right, thanks to a collaboration between Zach Schabot and Erin Hautop our blog has been featured in the book "My Brand New Home".  My incredibly talented brother-in-law wrote a children's book based on the events that take place when building a new home.  It is a wonderful resource to help explain the process and includes fun activities related to moving.  A really great idea!  Many of the photographs found in the book are taken by our very own Erin Hautop!  Flip open the cover and what do you see in the credits,  Take Two!  So cool to see an idea come to life and watch others enjoy the work you have done.  Congrats, Zach for making this happen!  And congrats Erin for taking this blog to the next level!  You both rock and I'm so proud to call you family. 

Now I should probably get back to work on my own next great idea before I'm kicked out.....  lol


No comments:

Post a Comment