Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A grandparent's love!

As many of you know, I have an absolutely amazing family!  And by amazing, I mean that the whole extended family gets along better than I could have ever dreamed possible.  My parents, my in-laws and my sister-in-law's in laws (goodness that's a mouth full:) all get together for beach trips.  At Thanksgiving we take the whole crew (around 25 of us) to the beach for  a week long crazy fest!!  It is a blast!  So, that makes me super lucky to have so many willing, and beautiful subjects to photograph as I practice my photography.  Last week I met up with my nieces and nephew with their incredibly loving grandparents, Joe and Michele, at a neighborhood lake!  We had so much fun playing at the lake and watching the children's innocence and joy!  Thanks guys for the chance to capture this moment!










No comments:

Post a Comment